It is located in the heart of Bologna, in an exquisite atmosphere and simple but at the same time, in a historic palace, built in 1896, reminiscent of the glory of the venues of the past (here was the center of the Belle Époque of Bologna, the legendary Caffè-Concerto Eden Kursaal). Impressive are the large windows that point directly to one of the most beautiful corners of the Via Indipendenza.
The house has 87 rooms including 5 suites. In 60 of them, the old Art Nouveau frescoes were brought to light. They are all different and have been meticulously restored in 18 months. Some of the rooms which all have similar but not identical, to the central Via Indipendenza, the heart of the city, some on the beautiful Pincio Park.