Welcome to the Blackpool Imperial Hotel, an outstanding hotel in Blackpool: the UK's capital of fun. A popular retreat within the town, The Barceló Blackpool Imperial Hotel is situated on North Promenade with spectacular views over glorious beaches and the sea, and only minutes from all the local attractions.
2007 sees the hotel undergo a multi-million refurbishment programme. This investment enhances the previous upgrade in 2005 and secures the hotel's reputation as one of the leading Conference and Events hotels in the North West and as the flagship hotel of Blackpool, an ever popular conference destination.
The refurbishment includes:
- Full upgrade of 42 bedrooms and soft refurbishment of an additional 57 rooms.
- Additional lift to all floors and upgrade of bedroom corridors.
- Restyle and upgrade of the popular Palm Court Restaurant
- Additional outside Terrace for food and drinks with magnificent sea views
- Refurbishment of 6 meeting rooms
- Upgrade of the Health & Leisure Club
This traditional Victorian hotel offers every comfort for the business traveller and leisure guests alike, supported by conference and meeting facilities for up to 600 delegates. General Manager Alison Gilmore would like to welcome guests old and new to visit the hotel this year, which celebrates its 140 year anniversary.